Education Committee of Lahore Insurance Institute has planned to conduct a Seminar on “Marine: General Average and Salvage Charges” on Friday 3rd August 2018 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the premises of LII/RCN-IAP. The seminar will be conducted by Mr. Zulfiqar Ali Khan; his brief profile is as under:
- FCII (Chartered Insurance Risk Manager), CPCU, ARM, ARe., CITIP, Certificate in Takaful, M.Sc. (Gold Medalist), M.B.Econ.
- Executive Vice President at EFU General Insurance Ltd., Lahore.
- Goodwill Ambassador of Chartered Insurance Institute
- Vice Chairman Lahore Insurance Institute (LII), Lahore.
- Chair of Education Committee of Lahore Insurance Institute (LII), Lahore.
- National Insurance Ambassador by LII.
- Visiting Faculty Member of following institutes:
- Hailey College of Banking and Finance, University of the Punjab, Lahore.
- Department of Economics, GC University, Lahore.
- Institute of Cost and Management Accountants, Pakistan (ICMAP).
- Webinar Guru at CPCU Society’s Agents and Brokers Interest Group (ABIG), USA.
- Member of CPCU Society’s International Insurance Interest Group (3ig), USA.
- Underwriting Faculty Member of Chartered Insurance Institute (CII), UK.
- Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) Expert Practitioner, CII, UK.
- Member of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Safety Board, Punjab as a representative of Insurance Industry.
The seminar will be of interest of those who want to update their knowledge. People working in underwriting, claims, reinsurance, sales and also loss adjusters, brokers can be equally benefited from this event. It is significant too for the members of Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) who are required to carry out Continuous Professional Development (CPD) to know the current changes.
You are requested to send us your nominations with a fee of Rs.1,500/- exclusive of tax per participant latest by 27th July 2018 enabling us to make necessary arrangements accordingly.